Travis's Affordable Garden Design Service in Manchester
Art, science, and hard work. All three are essential elements in successful landscape gardening. Call Travis's Gardening Service Manchester for your garden design and we'll deliver on all counts. Imaginative garden designers with a flair for making the most of any space. Knowledgeable gardeners with the skills to turn plans into reality. A dedicated work force which actually enjoys getting their hands dirty in the process of delivering gardens that delight. We specialise in affordable garden solutions for real people in the real world.
It Doesn't Have to Be Big to Be Clever!
Whether you're blessed with a big garden, or looking to make the most of a tiny space, our landscape gardening in Manchester is for you. Your life doesn't need to go on hold while you get your garden sorted. Our services are designed to work around your life and commitments:
- Get in touch with us 24/7- Use our phone line, send us a chat message, or fill in our contact form.
- Set up an initial consultation - Our teams work seven days a week, so you'll get an appointment day that suits you.
- Use us to plan and implement a whole new creation - Or to work on a part of the whole and integrate it into your existing garden.
- Book landscaping for your private garden - Or for your rental properties or business premises.
- Know that all your work will be completed by qualified experts - And everything is covered by our full insurance.
Travis's Gardeners for All Seasons and All Reasons
Our Manchester gardeners include qualified arboriculturists for your tree surgery and grass care experts to lay turf, or for lawn mowing and other lawn care tasks. When you choose us for your garden design we'll pull in specialists for all the tasks involved.
Book your initial consultation with one of our garden designers. Take all the time you need to explain what you'd like done. Your designer will want to know how you plan to use your garden. Equally importantly they'll need to understand your personal tastes, and of course they'll be assessing the environmental conditions of your outdoor space.
Once an outline has been agreed, your designer will draw up detailed plans and price everything up. You'll receive a firm quote by email within a few days.
The work will start when you give the go-ahead. Our teams bring everything they need, all the tools, all the materials, we'll even buy in the plants! Some of the tasks most commonly involved in garden landscaping include:
- Levelling ground - Or introducing new levels, terraces, or raised beds.
- Removing existing vegetation - Some of your plants may be saved to be replanted once the work is complete.
- Laying a weed suppressant membrane - Maybe under new gravel paths.
- Introducing rainwater capture systems - And irrigation systems too. Eco-friendly options that will also cut down on work in the future.
- Decking - Or fencing, walls, or other hard landscaping elements.
A Garden That Grows Over Time
Our teams complete your hard landscaping using quality materials. This along with our high standards of workmanship makes sure that everything stands the test of time. Our gardeners will ensure that your planting is suitable for its location and environment. Your garden designers in Manchester will provide you with something that looks great right form the outset. And, as the years go by, you'll come to appreciate the quality of our work even more.Call Gardening Services Manchester